It’s normal to be overwhelmed with the criminal justice process when you’ve been charged with a crime. You may be facing an intense criminal investigation where your rights are rarely respected. You may be threatened with incarceration, large fines, and other penalties. It’s important at times like this to seek the help of an experienced Roanoke criminal defense attorney.
Our team of lawyers will compassionately listen to your story and build an aggressive defense against allegations being made. Contact Roanoke Criminal Attorneys today at (540) 343-9349 to find out how we can help you through this difficult time.
We can help with all of the following:
- Alcohol Crimes – Crimes involving alcohol can involve serious penalties, especially if you are underage. We can help if you’ve been charged with drinking in public, public intoxication, underage possession of alcohol, or another alcohol crime.
- Conspiracy – Criminal conspiracy is a complicated charge that you may be unexpectedly facing, even if you did not do anything illegal. Contact our Roanoke conspiracy attorneys today to fight back against your charges.
- Crimes Against the Public or Police – When there is no specific victim of a crime, you may be charged with an offense against the general public or a law enforcement officer. If you’ve been charged with disorderly conduct, obstructing justice, public intoxication, or a similar crime, you need a Roanoke criminal defense attorney on your side.
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI / DWI) – Courts often try to make an example of people charged with driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you’re facing a DUI / DWI charge, we can help you reduce penalties or get the charge thrown out, if possible.
- Drug Crimes – Possession, sale, distribution, trafficking, and other drug crimes can result in serious time behind bars and huge fines. We can help you avoid the harshest penalties with a strong defense.
- Gun Crimes – The Second Amendment provides U.S. citizens with the right to bear arms; however, there are many crimes that stem from the illegal possession or use of firearms. If you’re facing gun crimes charges, contact Roanoke Criminal Attorneys to find out how we can help.
- Property Crimes & Trespassing – Virginia treats the presevation of property very seriously and if you find yourslef charged with a property offense, it is critical to preserve your rights with help from an experienced Roanoke criminal defense lawyer.
- Sex Crimes – The penalties for sex crimes convictions are severe, often including sex offender registration, which will negatively impact every area of your life. You need an experienced Roanoke sex crimes lawyer on your side.
- Theft – Considered a violent crime in Virginia, a theft conviction can put a permanent mark on your criminal record. A knowledgeable Roanoke theft attorney can help you build a defense and obtain the best possible outcome in your case.
- Traffic Defense – Although it is not always the best policy to fight a traffic ticket, an experienced Roanoke traffic lawyer can help you build a defense to serious traffic charges. We can also help you negotiate lesser penalties if you decide that is the best option for you.
- Traffic Violations – Virginia traffic violations can have serious consequences, including loss of driving privileges and a permanent criminal record. Our Roanoke traffic violations attorneys can answer your questions about your ticket or charge.
- Violent Crimes – Convictions involving violent crimes in Virginia come with the label “violent offender,” which can seriously impact your future. If you’ve been charged with murder, assault and battery, gun charges, or another violent crime, you need an experienced Roanoke criminal defense attorney to defend you in court.
- White Collar Crimes – White collar crimes in Virginia often result in large fines and can even lead to incarceration. We can help build a solid defense against embezzlement, fraud, forgery, identity theft, or any other white collar crime you are facing.
- Federal Crimes
Contact a Roanoke Criminal Defense Attorney Today
Criminal charges in Virginia can have a serious impact on your future. Your freedom may even be in jeopardy. Don’t risk the harshest penalties under the law. Contact a Roanoke criminal defense attorney to start building a strong defense to allegations being made against you. We will make sure your rights are respected at every step of the criminal justice process.
Call Roanoke Criminal Attorneys today at (540) 343-9349 to find out how we can help you.